Critical Thinking Assignment Instructions
1. Answer the following questions in 2 clearly separate parts I, II (500 words). 2. Be sure to answer every question.
3. Meeting the minimum word count as required for each part (I, II) is important. a. Do NOT include the question as part of your word count b. Direct quotations should be short and limited
4. Quotations and material used from other sources should be cited using APA or Turabian. 5. Check your work for spelling and grammatical errors.
6. Be sure to do your own work, do not plagiarize.
I. Part One: (250 words)
1. Select ONE of the worldviews (Secular Humanism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam) that have been considered in the course content. 2. Using course content and/or sources outside of the course, complete the following- How would the worldview that you selected answer:
1. The Question of Origin – Hinduism does not have a exact age of origin nor a definite creator. Hinduism from maya, advaiti have different believes; some beleive that time started from Brahman their creator. Brshman is an impersonal God called Nirgona and Hinduism is split off in different directions that the world is an illusion and the universe can be an illusion or real. 2. The Question of Identity - Hinduism believe that all humans were a manifestation of Brahman. Braham essenc is oneness one the same for all Hindus. The Hidu believe that animals are reincarnation of their antsisters and that they can be a fish a dog. The cycle of life comes from their consequence of their former life.
3.The Question of Meaning/Purpose – Their meaning is to live by the vedas scripthures and strive to reach dharma . Their pupose is to reach Nirvana and the only way that can be done is to get to a “state of notinnges”( Hindson & Caner. Page 200)....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document